Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all Reservations and all guests.
By purchasing the ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by Rare Bird Art Studio, LLC DBA as The Pollock Room (“The Pollock Room”). The Pollock Room Owner, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss or damage, however caused while in the venue, location or place related to The Pollock Room (“Site”) nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of The Pollock Room . Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at The Pollock Room management’s discretion. Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
1. You have voluntarily and expressly agreed to participate and/or play The Pollock Rooms at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law; The Pollock Room Owner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties, merchantability or fitness for the operation of The Pollock Rooms. The Pollock Room Owner does not warrant the reliability, accuracy, completeness, current or error-free of the product, content and materials included, used or deployed at the Site. If a product, content or material is not as described, you have expressly waived the right to claim any damages and/or losses including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages derived from such use or reliance of the description of the product, content or material.
2. All personal items/belongings shall be kept by you at your sole risk. In any event, The Pollock Room Owner including the employees or agents shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of your personal items/belongings, either within the Site or outside of Site. The risk of loss for your personal items/belongings shall be borne by you upon entrance on the Site.
3. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law; The Pollock Room Owner including all employees or agents shall not be responsible for any risk, hazard, danger, security, safety and/or protection for The Pollock Room. You shall be solely responsible, answerable and accountable for your personal safety, security, body condition, disease transmission, pregnancy and/or health condition while you participate and/or play The Pollock Room. The Pollock Room Owner hereby expressly warns that The Pollock Room may be hazardous, risky, and unsafe. You and your party shall be duly informed and understand the underlying danger, risk, hazard of The Pollock Room and shall further confirm, ensure and guard against your body condition and personal safety while participating in The Pollock Room.
4. You undertake to complete The Pollock Room in accordance to the instruction and rules specified by The Pollock Room Owner, employees or agents. Failing which, The Pollock Room Owner including the employees or agents shall have the right and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
5. You hereby grant Rare Bird Art Studio LLC (the “The Pollock Room”) the irrevocable right and permission to use photographs, audio recordings and video recordings of yourself online and in publications, promotional flyers, educational materials, derivative works, or for any other similar purpose without compensation. You understand and agree that such photographs, audio recordings and video recordings may be placed on the Internet. You agree that all such portraits, pictures, photographs, video and audio recordings, and any reproductions thereof, and all plates, negatives, recording tape and digital files are and shall remain the property of The Pollock Room.
6. You undertake not to carry or bring any dangerous, harmful or hazardous object into the Site including but not limited to explosive items, weapons or item deemed to be dangerous or harmful to other visitors on the Site. In the event that such item or object is found, The Pollock Room Owner including the employees or agents shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to remove and confiscate such item or object and further decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
7. You shall not enter the Site under the influence of drugs or intoxicated, failing which The Pollock Room Owner including the employees or agents shall reserve all rights and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site. All losses, damages or legal costs derived from such incident shall be solely borne by you.
8. The website is owned and operated by Rare Bird Art Studio, LLC. The company holds the right to amend or vary these Terms and conditions including any of the contents of the website from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice. The hereinafter terms apply to the use by any visitor or patron of The Pollock Room Website and should be read carefully before any use:
a. Rare Bird Art Studio, LLC and The Pollock Room does its best to supply you with the most current and accurate information on its website.
b. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.
c. You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of The Pollock Room website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.
d. You accept that the Internet is not fully secure. The Pollock Room will take all appropriate steps to protect the security of any payment card information though The Pollock Room shall not be liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
e. The Pollock Room shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
9. Nothing in these terms and conditions are intended to affect your statutory rights.
10. The Pollock Room is designed for a team of 2-8 people. In the event that less people attend than it is booked for the price difference will not be reimbursed. Groups larger than 8 individuals are prohibited Except with the express permission from The Pollock Room Owner.
11. The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of Rare Bird Art Studio, LLC. You are not permitted to use these without the prior written permission of Rare Bird Art Studio, LLC and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.
12. These terms and conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by United States law.
13. The Pollock Room’s website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The operation of those websites is out of Rare Bird Art Studio, LLC and The Pollock Room’s control and you use them at your own risk.
14. The Pollock Room recommends teams arrive 10 minutes before the event starts. The 60-minute timer will start running as per the allocated time schedule.
15. The Pollock Room may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email or phone.
16. You agree to handle the facilities The Pollock Room with good care. You accept that The Pollock Room Owner has the right to seek full compensation in case of any attempt to cause damage or damage caused to the room or furnishings. You also understand that The Pollock Room has the right to terminate the schedule appointment at any time, if anyone of the players violates the “House Rules” or refuses to follow the instructions of The Pollock Room employees. You understand that if The Pollock Room terminates the scheduled event, no refund will be issued.
17. The Pollock Room doesn’t tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees, patrons or guests of the establishment.
18. Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book an appointment.
19. It is your responsibility to confirm the accuracy of your booking appointments. Refunds or cancelations due to incorrect booking schedules will be at the sole discretion of The Pollock Room Owner.
20. If you wish to transfer your (s) into someone else’s name, you must contact The Pollock Room by either email or telephone at least two hours before the start of the Scheduled Event.
21. Scheduled events may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If an event is transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket or the person claiming the right to attend the event will be refused admission to the The Pollock Room.
22. The Pollock Room is partnered with Acuity as our booking agent and payment processor. You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the Online Booking Form. By submitting the Online Booking Form you warrant to The Pollock Room that all details supplied by you are true and accurate.
23. You understand and agree to receive your booking and payment confirmation via email only. You acknowledge and understand that The Pollock Room is not required to provide physical copies of bookings or payment.
24. Online bookings can only be made as far in advance as the system will allow, though exceptions may be made by contacting The Pollock Room via email or phone.
25. A booking becomes a no-show and entry will be declined if the team is late 15 minutes or more. In such a situation the money is not refundable, and the booking is not changeable.
26. The per-participant-price of a $35 is stated on the The Pollock Room website in the Booking section. The price-per-participant may vary depending on group size. The Pollock Room maintains the sole right to change these prices from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
27. Bookings can be made online on the The Pollock Room website, via phone, email or in person.
28. A credit card is required to reserve your appointment. Your credit card information is held on-file by our payment processor until the time of appointment. Your also expressly allow The Pollock Room to charge said Credit Card to reclaim damages caused to the room or furnishings.
29. Cancellations and Rescheduling are only allowed if ticket insurance is selected at the time of purchase. All cancellation and reschedule requests must be made more than 24 hours before the start of the . The rescheduled date must fall within 30 days of the current date. No-shows will be charged full price.
30. To be admitted you must confirm the full name of the booker, ID may be required.
35. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied at least by 1 adult.
24 Nov 2023
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. Let your users get to know you.
24 Nov 2023
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users.
Price Per Painter
1 - 3 Painters $35
4 - 5 Painters = $30
6 - 7 Painters = $27
8 + Painters = $25
Before Maine sales tax
Upgraded Canvas Size (standard size is 12"x16")
16 " x 20 " = + $5 per upgraded canvas Please add to check out (Or can purchase that night)
What to Expect:
Each painter receives one 12"x16" blank canvas (upgraded sizes available) and 4 colors of paint Protective gear such as goggles, disposable ponchos, shower caps, and booties for the Splatter room will be provided (one size fits most). We use washable non-toxic paint just in case some gets on you accidentally (or purposefully!).
Your work of art won't be dry for at least 24 hours, please plan on transporting a wet canvas.